Seahouses and North Sunderland : our friendly and useful community and trades website.
This website results from a private initiative originally designed to complement the other public sources of information about our pleasant village and remarkable area. The intention is that, as the "friendly and useful website", it provides -
It is hoped that the information given and available through the links will answer the great majority of questions. Where this is not the case detailed enquiries may be sent to us: while not guaranteed, it is possible that queries can be forwarded to appropriate further sources.
- Plenty of information for visitors and those considering coming to the area.
- Illustrations to show the features of the area.
- An information resource for residents' use.
- Easy access to relevant links for wider information from other websites.
- Items of local interest updated as appropriate on the News page.
| EMAIL ADDRESS: The email address is made up of "mike" before the "@" sign, followed by "seahouseswebsite.co.uk".|
This rather strange way of explaining it is in place of a proper link as proper links get detected by hostile "spam bots", leading to avalanches of unsolicited junk adverts from all over the world: sorry!
01665 72 06 03
A POSTAL ADDRESS
in Seahouses is available on request.
There's nothing elaborate or sophisticated about this website, but I'd be most interested in your feedback - comments, observations and suggestions.
- How did you find or happen to come across www.seahouseswebsite.co.uk?
- Did you find any items particularly -
- Did you find any details in need of up-dating or other correction?
- Did the page layouts work alright on your display screen? If not, please let me know what type of display you use, and what was wrong.
- What suggestions do you have for improvements?
There's no proforma for you to fill in, but I'll be very pleased to receive an email report from you: use the email address given above, right.
Thanks: I'm grateful for your interest. Mike.